- Education: HS Diploma or Ability to Obtain GED within 12 months of employment.
- Experience: 18+ Years Old, No Experience Necessary
- Duties: As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will be part of a team who provides care, coaching and support for clients with their daily activities to help them live independently.
Associate Client Services Manager
- Education: HS Diploma/Equivalent
- Experience: 6 months as Medical Coordinator or 1 year as Direct Support Lead at Emmaus OR a 2 years of experience providing Direct Support in human services/healthcare
- Duties: Partner with the Client Services Manager and Medical Coordinator to lead an integrated team of roughly 30 Direct Support Professionals and Director Support Leads to deliver high quality services to Emmaus clients. Partner with the Client Services Manager in leading the team. The team generally supports 4-5 homes with 16-20 clients served. Participate in team on-call rotation with the Client Services Manager and Medical Coordinator.
Client Services Manager
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree: Human Services OR HS Diploma/Equivalent with a min. of 5 years of experience in human services/healthcare field.
- Experience: Min. of 1 year experience managing successful teams in human services/healthcare field
- Duties: Lead an integrated team with an Associate Client Services Manager and Medical Coordinator to deliver high quality services toEmmaus clients. Supervise roughly 30 Direct Support Professionals/Leads. The team generally supports 4-5homes with 16-20 clients served. Participate in team on-call rotation with the Medical Coordinator and Associate Client Services Manager.
Budget Manager (Coming Soon)
Associate Client Services Director (Coming Soon)
Client Services Director
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in human services or healthcare required and a minimum 3 years managing successful teams OR HS Diploma/equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of experience managing successful teams; with 3 years of the 10 years in human services or healthcare.
- Experience: Min. 3 years managing successful teams; and min. 3 years’ experience in human services/healthcare; budget management experience required.
- Duties: Manges and leads assigned Client Services programs to ensure a high quality and high performance culture. The team generally supports 32 homes with approximately 96-128 clients.