We’ve switched to some new technology and we want you to know what to expect. To make sure that you have the best experience with Emmaus possible, we encourage you to complete a brief contact information survey. What does this mean for you?
- You’ll get more personalized communications, in the way you want to hear from us.
- You may need to add Emmaus to your email address book to keep us out of your junk or spam. Learn How-to Add Emmaus.
- You will probably receive some opt-in requests for email and/or texting. These are routine customer privacy actions, and we encourage you to opt-in to any contact methods you wish Emmaus to use.
And as a donor,
- Better use of your donated dollar. The upgrade will save us time and money!
- The option to give using EFT transfer. This is where you use your checking account and bank routing number like an electronic check. This method reduces the processing fees. (effective March 29th)
- If you have set up automatic payments, like monthly giving, we will need to re-enroll you. Due to security reasons, we cannot transfer over your previous credit card info. Don’t worry– if this applies to you, we will contact you individually to share how you can securely update your information.
By helping us better communicate with you, you’ll also be entered to win an Amazon Gift Card courtesy of our new database partner – Bloomerang!