May 7th is #GiveSTLDay and we need YOUR help to #FillTheVan with critical supply needs!
Come by the Emmaus Corporate Office (at 3731 Mueller Rd. St. Charles, MO 63304 between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM to drop off your item donations contact-free. We will have a drop off style similar to the “after school pick-up process”. Here is how that process will work:
- Please have your donation items ready in the back of your vehicle
- Pull into the front lot from the entrance closest to Elm and Mueller Rd. and pull up towards the Main entrance
- Stay in your vehicle, if possible, and they will unload items for you next to the Emmaus Van
- If someone is being unloaded please pull up behind them, and if there is a line to the end of the lot, please find a parking spot until the line shortens
Most Critical Supplies Needed:
- Sanitizers Disinfectant Wipes, Disinfectant Spray
- Gowns, Masks
- Bleach, Alcohol (& Prep Pads), & Cotton Balls
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper
- *Due to dietary restrictions we cannot accept food
You can also get online and give at www.GiveSTLDay.org/Emmaus from now until May 8th to help us reach our monetary goal of $10,000 and we will purchase critical need items on your behalf.